Sunday 30 August 2015

Quest for Lugia EX FA - Opening an Ancient Origins Salamence Promo Pack

Hi Trainers!

I was up early for a Monday morning and while I was out, I decided to buy an Ancient Origins Salamence Promo pack which looks like this:



You can also buy this pack with the Malamar Promo card as well but Salamence is my buddy so I chose him. As you can see, this pack contains the really cool Salamence Holo Promo Card, 3 Ancient Origins Booster Packs and a Fennekin coin. I'm still on the hunt for my Lugia EX Full Art so I'm really hoping to pull it from these packs. Eeeeek! I'm so excited! Can we do it?! Let's find out...




So unfortunately I didn't get my Lugia EX Full Art, but that's okay because I got a Mega Ampharos EX which is totally cool. Still wanting the Mega Ampharos EX in and the normal Ampharos EX in the full art so hopefully we come across those in our quest to find my Lugia.

That's it for today guys. Fingers crossed next week is the week I finally meet my Lugia EX Full Art. I hope you're all getting great pulls from this amazing expansion.

Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment